Competition Terms and Conditions
1.The competition is open to all Non-Muslim of the U.A.E aged 21 years or over except anyone connected with the organization.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. To enter you must “Enter the competition” and provide a valid email address and mobile number. The details entered will be used for contacting the winner.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Multiple valid competition entries per person are accepted.
6. Closing date for entry will be 31st of October 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Submit a valid competition entry on www.centaurusint.net ( see competition banner) by entering all your details accurately. You will received an email with your ticket number.
9. Centaurus International is not responsible for inaccurate contact details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: 1 x 500 Dhs. Centaurus International voucher – sent by email.
11 Two winners will be draw on a weekly basis
12. Voucher is to be redeemed only on www.centaurusint.net with a minimum purchase of 300 Dhs.
13. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
14. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received.
15. The winner will be notified by email or by phone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. And we reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.