- Grape variety: Merlot 60%, Sangiovese 40%
- Color: Rich ruby red with mauve-colored reflection.
- Fragrance: Intense bouquet of red berries and dark fruits, including violets.
- Taste: Aparte fruit on the palate, sweet spicy, gentle and well integrated tannins. Harmoniously structured, in the aftermath sympathetic-welcome bittertöne.
- Serving suggestion: Perfect companion of pasta dishes with ragout, casseroles, pizza, sausages and hard cheeses.
Type of Beverage
mature and hard cheese, veal, beef, pizza, pasta, poultry
Grapes Variety & Blend