- Ages & Vintages2021
- Food PairingSHELLFISH, MILD AND SOFT CHEESE, RICH FISH (SALMON TUNA ETC.), PORK
- Grapes Variety & BlendCHARDONNAY
- RegionBURGUNDY, BOURGOGNE
- StyleFULL BODIED WHITE WINE
- Type of BeverageWHITE WINE
Moillard Petit Chablis Les Grappes D'Or appears in clear, pale gold in colour. It has an aromatic level with mineral (chalk) and floral (jasmine, orange blossom) notes. On the palate, marked acidity and flavors of lime and tea. The assembly gives a chiseled wine, precise and incredibly typical of Chablis.